Quality of Life apps
√ Lung cancer patients
√ Prostrate cancer
√ Pleural Mesotholomia
Eliminate Paper Forms.
The creators of LCSS came to Green Mountain Software to make it easier to incorporate quality of life assessments into clinical trials and patient care.
The Lung Cancer Symptom Scale (LCSS) is used by oncologists and pharmaceutical companies with patients undergoing treatment… however it was paper-based.
Make it Simple.
- Make it simple to use — by patients & administering staff
- Provide timely feedback to allow health professionals to act on patient scores and trends
- And … accommodate multiple languages
A Pocket-PC based application with an integrated desktop application and custom report generation.
- A user interface specifically designed to be used by patients with minimal instruction
- Visual scoring of results to reduce errors in data collection
A simple to use desktop application for collecting and storing results and patient data
- Effortless synchronization between the desktop and handheld
- Custom reports for instant feedback and displaying results over time
√ Windows Mobile and WindowsXP
√ Custom developed with ViewSense™
√ Custom TCP/IP over ActiveSync
√ Custom developed with Crystal Reports
For more information about LCSS-QL Associates and their instruments, click here to visit the LCSS-QLwebsite.